Archive for the 'News' Category
The Zoya Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange is back! Oh and if you haven’t entered my Zoya Summer PixieDust Giveaway, get on it. You have until midnight, tonight!
From April 19, 2013 – April 26, 2013 (11:59PM EST), exchange your old, unwanted nail color for toxin-free ZOYA Nail Polish for only $4 per bottle plus shipping and handling fees. Rest assured – ZOYA will properly dispose of your old polish.
Here’s all you need to do!
1. Go to www.zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like (excludes all Zoya PixieDust™ Collection shades) and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code (copy and paste for best results): ZOYAEARTH2013
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
4. SUBMIT your order!
Once you get your order
Here’s where the exchanging* happens…
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
2. Include a copy of your order.
To clarify the exchange: You do not have to send us the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. You can also donate. If you decide you don’t want to do either, it’s ok “Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish” we will still love you and will send the Zoya polishes… we’ll just send you on a guilt trip for a while
Ship Your Old Nail Polish To:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish, we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand). We are using the honor code here folks! We want to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish! We send you the polish first then you send your old polish back to us! If you do choose to send us your old polish we promise to properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines. This offer is only good for 1 week so hurry – Don’t Wait!
*Offer valid online at www.zoya.com only. Offer expires on 4/26/2012 at 11:59PM EST. Continental US ONLY. Not valid with any other codes, coupons or promotions. Shipping and handling fees apply. Consumer accounts must exchange a minimum of 6 polishes with a 24 bottle maximum. Salon accounts must exchange at least 12 with a maximum of 48 bottles. Polish can be from any brand EXCEPT Zoya, Qtica or Nocti and can be exchanged for in-stock .5oz Zoya Nail Polish. Excludes all Zoya PixieDust™ Collection shades. Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. Zoya Exchange code is unique and non-transferable. One code per account. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or errors associated with declined credit cards. Please allow standard time for processing and shipping, however if volume is higher than expected please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping and processing. Art of Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to remove any polish that is out of stock from your order. You will not be charged for this polish. Backordered polish is not included in this promotion.
CND revolutionized the nail salon industry when they brought Shellac into the world and they’re poised to do it again with a new product called VINYLUX.
I’ve long been a fan of the CND Colour & Effects nail polish line for its quality formula but it was overshadowed by the popularity of Shellac. When I inquired about the state of Colour & Effects last fall I was told to get ready for an amazing new technology come spring and it’s finally here.
VINYLUX is a Weekly Nail Polish that uses no base coat and a top coat that gets more durable with natural light exposure. Are you getting what I’m putting down? That’s right, this is technology that gives long lasting, high gloss wear with no UV/LED exposure and it removes like regular nail polish!
If you’re loving textured nail polish, you will not be left wanting. New colors from OPI are on the horizon and they’ve re-teamed with EON Productions to make them Bond Girl themed.
OPI Joins Bond 007 to Release Six New Revolutionary Liquid Sand™ Nail Lacquers Inspired by 50 Years of James Bond
OPI announces the launch of Bond Girls, a collection of six new Liquid Sand™ nail lacquers featuring a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle fitting the allure surrounding the Bond Girls. In hues of white, pink, blue, purple, gold and coral, Bond Girls offers a range of shimmering shades with the distinctive Liquid Sand finish.
“OPI is extremely excited to partner again with EON Productions,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI co-founder & Artistic Director. “Following the success of the holiday promotion with the latest James Bond film, Skyfall, it’s been a thrill to create colors for the women who’ve captured Bond’s attention over the last five decades.
The colors were announced this morning at a press event in NYC and OPI added a twist by incorporating Shatter with the Liquid Sand colors. Check it out!
Click here to view more pictures and read the rest of this story.
See that cute little box under the word “Connect” on my sidebar? That’s Google Friend Connect and the wizards at Google are taking that away from us non-Blogger blogs in March. Thanks peeps! It’s their way of forcing us into the land of Google+ which it seems that no one is really using.
So for the 4,000+ of you who use GFC I want to make sure you have plenty of options to still follow ALU and get updates of new posts.
Bloglovin - Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AllLacqueredUpFans
Feedblitz email notifications - http://www.feedblitz.com/f?sub=210622
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/110240764910859451284
Hello Cotton - http://www.hellocotton.com/mypage/alllacqueredup
Pinterest - https://pinterest.com/alllacqueredup/
RSS for feed readers - http://feeds2.feedburner.com/AllLacqueredUp
Tumblr - http://alllacqueredup.tumblr.com/
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/alllacqueredup
Follow one, follow all. All sources will now receive updates of new posts though each one has slightly different content outside of that.
Happy 2012 Fanatics! I hope your NYE was fun, safe and free of any regrettable actions (drunk texts, hangovers, etc). Mine was relatively low key spent with good friends and enjoying an amazing meal with the boyfriend.
I, for one, was ready to watch the door hit 2011 as it left and am embracing 2012 with welcome, open arms. Instead of recapping the past year, because it pretty much blew, I’ve spent the past couple weeks doing a lot of reflecting on ALU and what I want to do with it going forward. How I want to kick off its 5th year. That’s right, ALU turns FIVE today. Crazy, right? Where did the time, and my youth, go?
I have a lot of fun things in store for the upcoming months that I hope you will enjoy.
- A 5 year blogoversary is a reason blow the roof off so, much like I celebrate my own birthday, I’m keeping the party going all month long with a bunch of amazing giveaways. They will be random and only last for 24 hours so make sure you check back often so you don’t miss a chance to win some great nail loot.
- The Fanatic Favorites is back and nominations will begin this week. If you aren’t familiar, take a look at last year’s results and start thinking about which brands/colors were your faves in 2011.
- I’m reinstating the “Untrieds” series but not in a 365 format. I decided to make it a permanent thing until my bin of Untrieds, is empty. And by bin, I mean 5 gallon storage tub. OY! Instead of every day you will see 3-5 untried polishes each week and my goal is to make sure they are accessible unless it’s something I just HAVE to share.
- The amount of new nail polish brands on the market is getting kind of ridiculous and trying to cover them all is impossible. At this point there doesn’t seem to be a clothing chain out there without a private label line of stock colors. I want to focus on the brands I really love, that are accessible and consistently deliver quality. Tried & true staples like Chanel, China Glaze, CND, Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Nubar, Orly, OPI, Rescue Beauty Lounge, Sally Hansen, Zoya (just to name a few). Of course that doesn’t mean smaller, up and coming brands won’t get love from ALU but I will only share things with you I feel are really worth seeking out. Cult Nails, for example, is one to watch.
- While I am admittedly a noob when it comes to video, I have been researching and my plan is to incorporate more video tutorials in 2012.
- And speaking of video, I am also working on launching a regular live show where we can interact in real time.
Of course, I am open to your suggestions and I would love to hear your thoughts. I just ask that they be constructive and feasible. Also, if there is a series or type of post I have done in the past that you really miss, let me know.
Curious what sparkler I chose for NYE? Stay tuned!