Q&A

By on November 8, 2007
in QnA with 8 Comments

Time put on your thinking caps and help another reader. K. is looking for a sheer nude polish (nude not peach or pink) and a sheer white polish (not ivory). If you’re a long time reader you know I’m not a sheer girl; I like my nails bold and crazy. So I’m leaving K. in your capable hands. Let’s hear some suggestions. Nothing streaky or hard to find please.

And if you have a question or need advice, email me at alllacqueredup@yahoo.com. If I can’t help, I’ll turn your quandary over to the masses.

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Mrs_Brightside says:

Try Essie Jackie Oh My.

2. Rebecca says:

Time and again, I recommend Essie “Like Linen” as a perfect creamy sheer nude.
    Pics:

3. Anonymous says:

For a sheer nude, try OPI’s Samoan Sand; for a sheer white, Essie’s Jackie Oh My (from the Spring 2007 collection) is lovely.

4. violetnoir says:

For a sheer nude, I agree with anonymous. OPI Samoan Sand is gorgeous.

Hugs!

5. Anonymous says:

Try ‘Columbus Circle’ by Carolyn New York – a very sheer nude.

6. Anonymous says:

For a sheer white, Essie Jackie Oh My (love, love this!) and Waltz are my favorites. For a sheer nude, I like Essie Naked Truth.

7. Anonymous says:

for sheer white – Revlon Sheer Sugar

8. Anonymous says:

for a sheer nude try OPI Passion, looks pink in the bottle, but doesn’t go on that way. One of the few sheers that isn’t streaky.

WP-SpamFree by Pole Position Marketing

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.