Welcome to my blog! As a nail polish collector and addict I want to share my love of lacquer. I also want a central place to track the colors I use, love and hate. I plan to make this a resource for news and articles about nail care and upcoming polish collections. I hope that other polish lovers will come to find this helpful and fun.
Since I’m starting this at the beginning of a new year I figure I should share my polish related hopes & resolutions for the upcoming year.
- That at least one major salon brand recognizes the need for an emerald green sparkly/shimmery polish. The last truly phenomenal color was OPI Rainforest and I don’t even know the actual year that was produced.
- To do a complete photographic and list inventory of my collection. (and keep it up to date)
- To use my inventory to weed out any dupes or colors that don’t suit me.
- To be more adamant about my cuticle balm use.
- To find a treasure trove of discontinued, hard-to-find polishes in some dusty old nail shop and share them with my nail friends.
- I hope that people will remember how fun brights can be. The dark polish trend is nice and all but it’s amazing how quickly the joy of a good hot pink on your toes is forgotten.
- That my beloved China Glaze does not disappoint me with their spring collection the way OPI and Zoya already have with theirs. (see below)