Calling all nail polish fanatics!! It’s time to sound off about your favorite nail polish colors and products in ALU’s Fanatic Favorites 2010. That’s right, it’s your chance to vote for the best colors and collections from 2010 and ALL TIME!
Instead of just doing a single vote, I’ve listened to your suggestions and am kicking things off with a nomination round. From now through January 14th you have a chance to nominate your favorite colors and products for the final vote. From these nominations readers will vote on the Top 5 plus one Wild Card to select the Fanatic Favorites for 2010.
Let’s get started!
Continue Reading »
Now that you’ve seen what ALU readers chose as the best of the year, it’s time to reveal my vote in the Fanatic Favorites Survey.
|Favorite Nail Polish Color (2008 Debut)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle
|Favorite Collection (2008 Debut)
OPI Mod About Brights
|Favorite Nail Trend of 2008
|Favorite Celebrity Nail Trendsetter
|Favorite Nail Polish of All Time
|Favorite Nail Polish Collection of All Time
|Favorite Nail Polish Formula (Brand)
Rescue Beauty Lounge
Favorite Nail Polish Color Range (Brand)
|Favorite Base Coat
Seche Ridgefilling Base Coat
Favorite Top Coat
Favorite Nail Polish Remover
|Favorite Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
Favorite Cuticle Treatment
|Favorite Hand Cream
Sephora By OPI Daily Hand Moisturizer
Favorite Foot Cream
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
Rescue Beauty Lounge Dead Calm
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
China Glaze Orange Pacific
Dior Black Sequins
Remember, if you enter your contact info at the end of the survey, you are registered to win one of three prize packages. You could win…
- CND Creative Scentsations Winterberry Lotion and Scrub
- Zoya’s Color Lock System and three bottles of Zoya nail color. Colors will be chosen during a personal color consultation with yours truly.
- Yes To Carrots package – Yes To Cucumbers Face Mask, Body Butter, Leave In Conditioner and Color Care Conditioner. Yes To Tomatoes, Facial Wash, Hand Cream, Shower Gel and Shampoo.
- China Glaze package (to be announced)
The survey closes on New Year’s Eve at midnight EST with winners announced on January 2nd so ENTER NOW!
It’s that time of year again. Time for you to vote for your favorite nail polishes and products of 2008. Can you believe it’s already the end of the year already? Where did 2008 go? I’m still bitter that Fall lasted all of a week here in Cleveland.
So take a few minutes to reflect on the year in polish and then let your favorites be known in the Fanatic Favorites 2008 Survey. Just click on the link below to participate.
But wait, there’s more…
Three lucky respondents will receive a fabulous prize pack just for taking the time to enter. Winners will be chosen in a random drawing. Prizes to be announced.
- Survey responses must be received by Midnight EST on December 31st.
- Only one survey entry per person.
- Drawing open to legal residents, aged 18 years or older, from around the world.
- You must provide your name email address on the survey to qualify for the drawing.
- Winners will be announced on January 2nd.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, acknowledges that All Lacquered Up may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- This drawing is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws