Deborah Lippmann and Juicy Couture Collaborate for Holiday 2011
Deborah Lippmann is a busy lady this holiday season. Not only is she releasing four new party-in-a-bottle glitters but she’s also teaming up with Juicy Couture to create some exclusive nail polish shades for the brand.
Fill your stocking with everything for luxe nails and flawlessly luscious lips this holiday season. For Holiday 2011 Juicy Couture introduces exclusive collaborations with the creative force behind the fashion industry’s hottest nail looks, Deborah Lippmann, and make-up artist to the stars, Troy Surratt. These beauty collections are must-haves under the mistletoe for every Juicy girl to sparkle and shine.
Deborah Lippmann, the first name in fashion-setting nails, collaborates with Juicy Couture for a dazzling holiday collection. Featuring two exclusive regal Deborah Lippmann nail lacquers and four classic shades, the Deborah Lippmann and Juicy Couture collection offers chic holiday hand looks for every glamour girl.
“Just like Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, Juicy Couture’s trendsetting style makes fashion fun—each collection has a playful twist. A collaboration between the two celebrity cult favorites just made perfect sense,” says Deborah Lippmann.
The Deborah Lippmann and Juicy Couture collection includes:
Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer and Juicy Couture Hand Warmer Gift Set ($68): Keep hands happy this winter without covering up your gorgeous nail color with limited edition Deborah Lippmann polish and Juicy Couture hand warmer sets:
- Jewel in the Crown: A Juicy Couture and Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive, this shimmering pewter is made for the modern matriarch.
- Believe: Inspired by the queen of onstage glam, Cher, this glimmering gold beige gets nails holiday-ready in an instant.
Precious Metals ($48): Experience high-impact sparkle metallics like never before. This holiday, Deborah Lippmann and Juicy Couture present two new eye-catching glitter colors and one Deborah Lippmann classic that begs to be noticed.
- Here Comes the Queen: A Juicy Couture and Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive, this sheer glaze is infused with ultra-glam gold. Arrive in style by wearing it alone or on top of your favorite shade.
- Jewel in the Crown: A Juicy Couture and Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive, shimmering pewter is perfect for adding a glow to fingers or toes.
- Believe: A glimmering gold beige created with Cher.
Shimmer and Shine ($48): Wake up your winter style with this set of three luxe glimmer lacquers by Deborah Lippmann, the perfect pick-me-up for every holiday look. Shades include:
- Bring on the Bling: Divine shimmer containing virgin diamond powder
- Whatever Lola Wants: Sassy, sparkling lavender
- Since I Fell For You: Shining shiraz
I already see a potential holiday gift in the Precious Metals set. My metallic loving mother is already a fan of Believe since it’s created by one of her idols, Cher, so I’m sure she will adore the LE colors accompanying it.