All Lacquered Up’s October Contest and Giveway
I’ve been hinting about this for over a week now and I can finally reveal the details. All Lacquered Up is celebrating with a contest and giveaway. After reaching the 100,000 visitor mark and revamping the look, I felt it was time to rejoice by sharing some goodies with all of you.
Halloween Manicure Contest -
How could I have a manicure contest in October without making it Halloween themed? So get your creative juices flowing and start playing to come up with your best Halloween inspired manicure. Snap a pic of your creation and email it to email@example.com. There is no limit to the number of entries so get busy! The winner will be voted on by a panel of judges who graciously volunteered their time to help me decide. Your judges are:
- Carla from Product Girl
- Marina from Makeup Loves Me
- Shannon from Makeup Minute & A Girl’s Gotta Spa
- Erin from Zoya
Newsletter Subscriber Giveaway –
Not crafty or good with nail art? Neither am I and I didn’t want anyone to feel left out. So I am also having a giveaway for my Feedblitz Newsletter subscribers. All current subscribers are automatically entered. Winner will be determined by a random draw.
Not a subscriber?
Please don’t make your subscription anonymous or else I won’t be able to contact you.
Now for the best part. The prizes!!! All Lacquered Up has teamed up with Art Of Beauty to bring you an incredible prize package worth over $60. Each winner will receive:
A Zoya Utopia Sampler that includes 6 stunning shades for the holiday season.
Zoya Color Lock System. It includes, Anchor base coat, Armor top coat, Hurry Up speed dry drops and Remove+ nail lacquer remover.
- All Halloween Manicure Contest entries must be done on hands, not nail art wheels.
- All Halloween Manicure Contest entries need to include two photos: One of the manicure and one of the manicure next to a piece of paper with your email address. The photo with your email address will NOT be published. It is for verification purposes only.
- Contest and Giveaway are open until midnight on October 31, 2007. All entries must be received by that date.
- Entrants can only win one prize. The winner of the manicure contest will be chosen first and then their name will be removed from the random draw (if entered).
- Contest and Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
What are you waiting for? Enter today!