I was tagged by All About The Pretty to list the 5 Things You Don’t Know About Me.
- I was a chronic nail biter. Like a seriously gross and habitual nail biter. Blech! I started using polish as a deterrent and here I am today. A full fledged addict.
- I worked at an amusement park in Ohio, Cedar Point, for 4 summers during college. I was a ride operator for 3 of the 4 summers I was there. I climbed to the top of what was, at the time, the world’s tallest roller coaster. The Magnum XL200. It’s windy and scary 201 feet off the ground.
- I have an irrational fear of birds. I don’t know if it’s something that can be passed through genes but my mom and I both freak out and practically fall into the fetal position if a bird comes near us. This past summer, a bird got into my house through the furnace and I hid in my room. HID FROM A BIRD!!
- I am addicted to popcorn. I have an innate love of popcorn. It’s the one food I crave most. When I was a child, we would buy bulk bags of kernels because my Dad and I would snack on a bowl almost every day. This was back when bulk shopping really meant BULK! Kettle corn at fairs is my kryptonite.
- I’m a dedicated Barenaked Ladies fan. A friend from college dragged me to one of their concerts in the mid 90′s (I’m totally dating myself) and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’ve been to every show that’s come to town since. If I could hang out with anyone famous, it would be those guys.