I know we’re supposed to be shopping for others during the holiday but, I can’t help it, I usually end up doing more buying for myself. I mean, I know when the sales are, my family doesn’t. It’s just good sense to make sure I get the deal, right? And there are always so many great LE beauty products, sets and collections that come out at this time that I can’t resist.
In the latest edition of Top 10 Tuesday, we’re talking the best Holiday 2014 makeup items so I’m sharing what’s on my list to pick up at Sephora, my fave place for holiday beauty, this season.
Best of Holiday 2014 Beauty
- Formula X Paint The Town ($55, Sephora.com) – I only have a few Formula X shades but I have loved every one so this set of minis would be a great way to build my collection. The color range is diverse with a mix of finishes.
- NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret ($49, Sephora.com) My love of lip crayons knows no bounds and I’ve been really into my NARS Velvet and Satin lip pencils lately. I would love to add these shades to my lip wardrobe.
- Sephora All A Glow Contouring Face Palette ($34, Sephora.com) I still struggle with contouring and highlighting. I don’t want to go crazy, like Kim K, I just want to add definition to my face. I like that this palette has a range of shades for most skin tones and has creme formulas.
- Sephora Color Festival Blockbuster Palette ($49.50, Sephora.com) I own a few of the past Sephora Blockbusters and while that should mean I don’t need another one, I’m like a moth to flame. The packaging is stellar this year.
- Bobbi Brown Mini Eye Palette ($35, Sephora.com) Obviously eye palettes are a weakness of mine and Bobbi’s neutrals draw me in. I love the sleek packaging and shade selection in this mini set.
- Deborah Lippmann I’ve Gotta Be Me – 15th Anniversary Set ($49, Sephora.com) Can you believe it’s Deborah Lippmann’s 15th Anniversary? Crazy! And while I would LOVE her Music Box set, I don’t have $195 to drop on it. This set of minis is way more in my price range. Plus, the colors are great. Running on Faith is so full of win. And Deb’s mini bottles are just as great as the full size.
- Formula X Alchemy ($12.50, Sephora.com) I love the look of this LE Holiday polish. Like the perfect mix of platinum, pewter and bronze. Gotta get it on my digits, asap!
- Sephora All Access Glam Gold and Silver Eye and Face Palette ($15, Sephora.com) You really can’t beat a $15 palette. Especially when it has both warm and cool eye shades plus blushes and a highlighter. What a steal!
- Sephora Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold: Beauty Brush + Travel Wrap ($58, Sephora.com) I have a bit of a problem when it comes to Alexis Bittar. I own quite a few pieces and his stonework is unparalleled in his price point. So, naturally, I’m obsessing over this brush. Is it ridiculous to spend $58 for a brush? Absolutely! But aren’t the holidays about splurging and having a treat yo’ self moment?
- Urban Decay Vice 3 ($60, Sephora.com) I have UD Vice 2 and I like it fine, use some of the shades regularly but, the colors aren’t as “me” as Vice 3. I’m liking the cooler blues, greens and purples (my fave color triad).
So what’s on your holiday beauty shopping list? Will any of my pics end up in your shopping basket?