MAC Sugarsweet Preview

By on March 16, 2009
in MAC, Spring 2009 with 12 Comments
Coming to a MAC counter near you, The Sugarsweet Collection.

Temptation is everywhere – luscious, whipped-cream decadent, deliciously decorative frosting colours and sugared almond combinations. Like peering through the window of a Parisian patisserie, you’ll want to become one of each! Have fun with a new Red Velvet recipe Shadestick. Tricolour Lipglass is like a mille feuille of layered lip gloss colours, each gives way to the next in a triple-layered pearl-swirl of prettiness; add extra-yum to Eye Shadow; Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish is the ultimate cake walk. We could eat you up.

So after seeing that minty green polish on the Chanel runways last week, I found out that MAC has a version of their own. The best part… no waiting til Fall!

Peppermint Patti – Creamy mint green
Seasonal Peach – Creamy pale peachy pink

The Sugarsweet Collection launches on Thursday March 19th though it will appear online tomorrow. Nail Lacquers retail for $11.00.

So who’s planning to pick up Peppermint Patti? I can’t wait to get my mitts on it. The Tricolour Lipglass sounds cool too. I love me a MAC Lipglass!

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. silverin says:

That mint-colored wig is totally freaking me out.

2. Anonymous says:

OMG… Peppermint Patti! I need it! Gorgeous. I’m putting my money on this one

3. Alannah says:

I’ve been dying for this collection to come out ever since I saw the promo pics of those polishes months ago! I’m buying those the minute they go on sale!

4. Penny says:

I am DESPERATELY needing both the colours! Although in terms was formula, there was a bad review for seasonal peach on Polish Me Happy! :S *fingers crossed*

5. Beauty Alchemist says:

very much looking forward to that mint beauty :)

6. Emily says:

I’m gonna have to see it in person, the other peach colour looks pretty too. I have quite a list of polishes to buy! Sephora by OPI’s, MAC, Finger Paints, Sally Girl nail polishes.. the list goes on and on! I have too many lipglosses, I can’t afford to add another to my collection!

7. Robyn says:

Both of those are actually really gorgeous and they pair so well together.

8. Diana says:

I’ve been lemming Peppermint Patti for months! I need a good mint green.

9. clockwork says:

I picked up the Peppermint Patti and a gloss right off the bat. Looks like an adorable shade of green!

10. Vanity says:

Oh there are never too many mint coloured polishes around. Wants!

11. Orli says:

ooh they look pretty..

i wanna see them on!

12. CincyFan says:

Silverin – Yeah, I’m sure it’s supposed to look like cotton candy but I desperately want to attack her with deep conditioner. :D

Anon – Me too!! I’m so all over this tomorrow. I may stop on my way to work to pick it up

Alannah – it’s funny I saw promo pics of everything but the polish until recently. so excited for the green

Penny – I know Seasonal Peach is a repromote. Maybe the streaking issue will be fixed in this batch.

Beauty Alchemist – Hi D! You and me both! Are you hitting the counter in the a.m.?

Emily – You do have quite a list, you’re becoming quite the collector, huh?

Robyn – Together they remind me of sherbert, like those swirled lime and orange ones?

Diana – And we have so many fun minty greens to choose from. I’m in heaven

Clockwork – Ooohhh have you tried it yet? What did you think?

Vanity – Agreed! Bring ‘em on.

Orli – Hopefully I’ll be able to show them to you before the end of the week.